Weightloss Counter

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Day 22. (Day 1)

It's my first day of the diet..
Today is All Fruit Day.
I was thinking yesterday before I start,  how hard could it be? I can have oranges, kiwi, strawberry, and so many other fruits..

I started my day with Carrot and Orange Juice.  With no sugar ofcoz..  Not bad... 
Later on I had one Kiwi which taste sour but I'm still ok with it..  
Around 6 something I feel a lil bit hungry already.. So I cut 1 Orange and 2 Kiwis.  To tell the truth.. I'm feeling so miserable.. I think this is so inhuman to treat myself this way.. My tongue only taste sour.  On the left and right of the tongue.  All sour!  I can't even finish the fruits but I force myself too and my mouth taste so URGHHH!!! So torturing.. I don even wanna eat anymore kiwis and oranges...  
I miss broccolis.. I miss king mushrooms!! I miss the taste of salt and pepper!!! Oh I feel so frustrated...

To be continued ...

Night I went out for a while with my bf.. When I see my bf.. I burst out crying .. Coz I feel so pity.. And need ppl to pujuk me.. So my tears came out automatically ..  I think my bf 's pity of me or he's joking... He asked me if I wanna eat crab when we pass by a restaurant..  Tears engine went from medium to high!!  WaaAaaa!!!! Cried even more serious and loud!! Sohai!! I'm so emo!!

Went to buy watermelon coz I'm craving for sweet fruit..  Longan is ok too but no longans around..

My dinner : 1/4 watermelon.  Ahh so happy .. Finally I get to eat something which isn't sour..

Mood is back to normal





8 comments:

  1. it seems day 1 is started with your unfavorable food. See it positively, the menu of the day eventually will become more more interesting!
    Don't give up! Ganbate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More interesting?? U mean the banana day ? Haha.. Luckily can change to some other fruits..
    Going grocery shopping again later

    ReplyDelete
  3. Behind evry success, there r sacrifies. Look forward n think positive, thr will always b a better tomolo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hopefully don eat until everyday cry sudahlah

      Delete
  4. No cry No gain! haha, jia you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. U will nid to fight tru some bad days to win the best day in ur life.

    ReplyDelete