Weightloss Counter

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, July 7, 2014

Day 27. (Day 6)

Relaxing Sunday.  Oh I had strawberry sundae last nite hehe.. 

This morning I had vege soup as usual and also a little bit of rice as its in the diet menu.  Finally I get to eat rice.. But no touching feeling though..
Tomorrow will be the last day of my diet.  I don expect that I will shed 5 pound coz I ve been eating snickers a day ago n strawberry sundae. 

Oh well.  At least I know that i can go vegan for almost a week. Hehe

Dinner.  Salad and soup.  Both veges




4 comments:

  1. hehe, tomatoes maniac.......
    the vege soup is really tasteless? m gonna make some tonight

    ReplyDelete
  2. i put a lot of tomatoes so got a bit tomato sour.. i like

    ReplyDelete
  3. eaten already hehe mixed vege with some chicken breast meat..taste good :)

    ReplyDelete