Weightloss Counter

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Day 26. (Day 5)

It's Saturday today..  Supposingly going for bike ride but I didn't follow my bf coz I need to go vegan for few more days..  

For breakfast I had salad.  Broccoli, onion, cherry tomato, raisins.
Oh...  Last nite bf bought orange juice. Buy 2 cartons of orange juice and get a snickers for free.  As Mars chocolate bar is my favorite, the snickers sure look tempting.. So I ate a bar..  Felt so regret after that so I did some exercise.. Hehe
Lunch.  Vege soup.  Corns, big tomatoes and cherry tomatoes, onion.  
I had a watermelon.  Cut in pieces and divided it to 2 meals. 
Dinner was the same soup too as I cooked the ingredients with 3 bowls of water.. 



3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh, I love your meals today! As you know, I am a vege super fan.
    Sometimes, we just need to spoil the plan a little bit, feel regret and work harder, harder!!
    Don't you think so? Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm for me i hope i wont spoil the plan at all.. hehe

      Delete
  2. hehe, what I said was just to ease my own heart I guess.. coz there will be unforeseen especially weekends haha.
    You are great, very good thinking. Keep it up! hehe

    ReplyDelete