Weightloss Counter

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Day 23. (Day 2)

It's my second day of the 7 days Diet.  I feel better than yesterday as I don feel moody anymore..
http://bilaras.hubpages.com/hub/Lose-10-pounds-in-a-week-Day2

My breakfast:  broccoli, king mushroom, and holland pea.  All boiled. No oil.  Salt n pepper.  Taste good
In the afternoon my bf came to find me for lunch..  
He had McD and I was sitting beside him.  Kinda tempting coz he had strawberry sundae too..  I just looked at him.. Hahahahah how pity..  So since I can't eat any of it.. I told him I'm gonna sniff all the fries..  He laughed and said that I look like hungry ghost that sniff the foods..
 oh.. and its Joseph 's birthday today so we tapau KFC back home for them to eat..  I took out the chicken from the box and I m so good that I didn't even lick my fingers after I touch the chicken.. 
Ahh.. My favorite kid Joseph
For lunch I had my favorite broccoli and king mushroom, with cherry tomatoes and baby carrots.  Boiled n seasoned with salt and pepper.
Dinner : broccoli, holland pea, baby carrots, baby corns. i think for the entire week i wont add any oil in my foods..  and I realize I don really like baby carrots ..
and i also boiled a potato... and i cant finish it.. too full..


4 comments:

  1. I like the brocoli dishes you made, looks nice, colorful, macam restaurant de lo hon jai. hehe
    You are very discipline today, GOOD!!! Keep it up~
    How does it feel sniff on fries??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i think the first one look a bit like restaurant de lo hon jai look ehhe
    yes really discipline.. only drank water and honey ..
    fries sniffing?? kinda fun.. its like i can taste it.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, good challenge! Let's hold hands together and fight fat! kaka

    ReplyDelete