Weightloss Counter

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Day 1. Gym and Diet

1200pm
Breakfast - broccoli tomatoes crackers egg

1450pm to the gym
(While cycling, I played bingo and wechat with friends to distract myself from feeling bored cycling.  But concentrated on the machines)
Cycling 25 minutes
Tricep 15x 3 sets
Lunges 7x 3 sets
Tricep 12x 3 sets
Ab crunch 15 x 3 sets
Cycling 10 minutes
Sauna 5 minutes

63.5kg with clothes

2000pm
Dinner - a small bowl of chinese spinach and Mars chocolate bar.

Oh well.. It's my first day .. So a bar of Mars ok lah..  

Lets see how many days can I go like this.. 

Good luck to me!

2 comments:

  1. wow! a good kick start! ganbate!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm.. have i replied??
      i wanted to say .. Yes!! let's start together.. u start tomorrow!!

      Delete