Weightloss Counter

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Day 8. Gym day

LSo.. It's been 3 days I never gym.. So today's the day.. 
The first thing I do when I reach the gym :  weigh myself..   Oh fuck!!! What have I done to my body in the past 3 days?? 65kgs!!!  I'm almost 2kg heavier than last week...   Guess I really need to gym hard and diet hard this week..

1200pm 
Breakfast
Popiah mom bought... I told my mom again not to cook for me.. And also no need to buy any food for me as I'm really on diet..  

1400pm
Lunch
Esquire kitchens' shredded pork noodle 


1520pm
Gym

Cycling - 40 minutes 
Tricep press - 20 x 3 sets
Chest press - 15 x 3 sets
Abdominal - 15 x 3 sets
Sauna - 10 minutes



2100pm
Dinner
Pan mee , longan drink, coconut ice cream.

I asked my bf to try body building contest .. He was curious and asked me why.. I told him if u enter body building contest means u will need to diet then means we can diet together.  
How I wish I can diet strictly with ppl around me...

Well at least now Louise is with me..  Slightly on the colorful side of de diet.. 
Happy Dieting and see u tomorrow 



2 comments:

  1. yea babe! we can do it, do it do it do it! no worry, forget about yesterday, try again today! :)

    ReplyDelete