Weightloss Counter

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Day 4. Gym and Cooking.

1100am 
Breakfast - kokostars with HL milk.

1230pm. Gym

Cycling 30 minutes.  Sometimes I will cycle a bit more as I feel generous today ..

Tricep extension 15 x 3 sets
Chess press 15 x 3 sets
Ab crunch 15 x 3 sets
Sauna 7 minutes


63kg

Am cooking today hehe.. From 1500pm til 1800pm.  

And it's my dinner tonite..  Tomyam Soup, Minced Pork with basil, Fried Egg With rice and Pandan Leaf drink.
Well once a while we need to have fun and cook for love ones too and this is the first time I cook for my bf.  hehe.. Glad that he like it.. 

Good nite..

3 comments:

  1. lovely meals u had, looking good and colourful :)...happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy weekend to you too.. we can cook together next time :)

      Delete
  2. Tomyam looks so tempting, next time cook for me ok? hehe

    ReplyDelete