Weightloss Counter

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Day 14. Just diet

It's groceries day with Louise.  No idea why there r lots of ppl at NSK today..  Need to queue to weighing counter..

After shopping for groceries went back to my place for breakfast lunch and movie. 

Breakfast : corn flakes.  It won't change til I finish the cereal or raisins.

Lunch : Miau Ba Thu ( some Thai local food that my sis in law usually eat ).
Although I don really fancy fish but I like de combination of the vege, fish, noodle and most important the homemade chilli..  

Dinner : macaroni and a glass of HL chocolate milk.  Macaroni with salt n pepper = boring.  Maybe I will put macaroni in my salad list.. To mix with broccoli.. Instead of having it as a main dish






2 comments:

  1. The miau ba thu was "very best"! :) See the macoroni, I feel like making too!

    ReplyDelete