Weightloss Counter

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Day19.

Breakfast. Macaroni with corn n cherry tomatoes. Salt n pepper to taste. Nice nice
Lunch . King mushroom and broccoli.  Oh my favorite vege and shroom.
Shit.. Thinking of the taste of it now and I'm feeling hungry already... I must eat this again tomorrow..

Dinner outside.  Lychee soda and fried beef hor fun.  Wow it's been like ages I never eat beef noodle..  And the taste was good too..





4 comments:

  1. O beef beef! I am craving for beef too! Every meal is good, calories under control?
    Wow, the king mushrooms makes me feel hungry now haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. frankly speaking, i never check the calories before i eat..
      and yes the king mushroom makes me feel hungry too .. haha

      Delete
  2. king mushroom yum yum..king mushroom is the hau tau gu?

    ReplyDelete