Weightloss Counter

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, June 20, 2014

Day 10. Gym and Diet

1000am
Breakfast 
Mee Siam.  Didn't realize the calorie of it til I update my calorie counter. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/
520cal.  




Time for the gym
1310pm
Today I'm feeling very powerful .. 

Cycling 30 minutes
Glute 17.5kg 15 x 3 sets
Seated leg curl 25kg 10 x 3 sets
Hip abduction(inner) 15kg 15 x 3 sets
Hip abduction(outer) 15kg 15 x 3 sets
Tricep press 15kg 15 x 3 sets
Tricep extension 15kg 10 x 3 sets
Abdominal 15kg 15 x 3 sets
Cycling 10 minutes

While I was cycling for finale, I told my bf I did a lot of exercise and he drew me this

Hehe

Sauna 10 minutes 


Dinner
BKT 


Oh.. Good news.. My bf is going to diet together with me... So that means no heavy meals..  Unless its sharing.. 
So sometimes when we feel like eating something fattening we can still have it as we will b sharing it.  Yay

..

63.5kg

4 comments:

  1. O I like the champion cup, drawn with ommp!! If I gym like u, sure body die haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. luckily so far only the stomach muscle feel ketat.. the legs still ok .. not sure about tomorow..
    if tomorrow free i will go to the gym hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha... Bak kut teh diet method????!!

    ReplyDelete