Weightloss Counter

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, June 16, 2014

Day 7. Another cheat day...

1200pm
chatting with Louise and we ended up to NSK to shop for groceries again.  Well I think shopping for groceries will be our weekly routine now..

Breakfast - Ipoh kuey teow soup and lychee cincau @ paparich

Shop for groceries and sometimes I think it's fun to take some pics..

Ahh look .. Snail s eating vege..  How cute..  Remember to wash your vege thoroughly ya..
...
Prepared salad for dinner..
Didn't expect to go for movie ..  Maleficent.  Hmmm not bad..  And of coz I had popcorn and 7up.
After movie..  Went to McD for Strawberry Sundae..

Sigh.... There goes another day...  Will I ever be slim again??







2 comments:

  1. I like the little snail..cute!
    Strong mind bring success, trust yourself, you can do it!:) [like talking to myself too] hehe..

    ReplyDelete