Weightloss Counter

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Day 2. Gym and a lil diet I think??

Ouch!!!! Pain in the butt and thigh..  Feeling so lazy.. But thinking twice .. It's only Day 2.. I can do it geh!!

1200pm 
Breakfast - kokocrunch and not long after that.. Roti canai .... Sigh... I said no to my mom but she then make it no oil.



1440pm. Gym

Cycling 30 minutes

Dumbbells :
2 arms tricep 15 x 3 sets
Bicep curl 15 x 3 sets
Tricep 15 x 3 sets ..
Starting to feel like dying everytime i raise the dumbbells !!

Ab crunch 15 x 3 sets
Sauna 7 minutes

63kg with clothes


2000pm
Dinner - 3 spoon of rice with a hard boiled egg and a bar of Mars chocolate
Then an hour later... 
A can of coke and 4 or 5 sticks of satay!!! (( what to do leh.. Sometimes will go out and eat with boyfriend one mar.. ))

My muscle really aches a lot today.. And tomorrow I think I'm gonna feel like dying..  So tomorrow I m going to have a day off the gym and will be going for grocery shopping with Louise. 



3 comments:

  1. hehe...I luv the finale... satay :) ganbate tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...I luv the finale... satay :) ganbate tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete