Weightloss Counter

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Day 16.

Breakfast was full and fattening.. I had Bakuteh in Klang.  

Dinner..  I always love to eat tofukang so I thought, why not try it out? 
Found a few recipes online but I picked this one 
http://homecook-passion.blogspot.com/2009/07/creamy-tofu-soup.html

I don really fancy mushroom so I only put chicken and crabsticks. 

And it taste not bad after all..  I give myself a 8/10.  Hehe
Except I think I should use crabmeat instead of crabsticks. And I added a lil chicken stock.( just in case I forgot the recipe or I wanna cook it again)
And I should have added vinegar for the finishing touch so it might taste like the one I had in Klang.. Coz I realize theres no vinegar at home... 
Mom say it taste ok but lack of vinegar..  ((((Louise remind me to buy vinegar nx week))))
After dinner I tried another new recipe for Friday nite as I ll be cooking again..  It's a surprise for my bf.. So I won't b posting it here now.. Hehe..  




4 comments:

  1. Whoaaaa BKT! I want it,I want it.. in my mind.. hehe already 14 days never eat BKT.
    Nowadays your cooking skills very good O. The tofu looks nice. When are you cooking for me a?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oihh.. no problem.. u can come nx week i cook if u wan.. after grocery shopping..

      Delete
  2. Genius... Mst try somedays, c whether up to the standard not. Haha

    ReplyDelete