Weightloss Counter

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, June 13, 2014

Day 3. Diet and Grocery Shopping

Muscle sure ache to the maximum..  I have the fear of sitting on the toilet seat.. My butt and legs were like URGHHH!!!

No gym today as planned.

1000am
Breakfast -  BERRI Tomato Juice.  So yummy I could drink only tomato juice the entire day.. Hmmm should try this someday when I'm not out and not going to the gym..


Went to NSK with Louise and her son for grocery shopping.  

Groceries i bought are for tomorrow's dinner..  Took pic with Louise's cart as its more full... Mine's the one on top of the grocery list.

Never weigh myself today.. Gonna do it tomorrow when I go to the gym with the same scale and no excuse for skipping the gym! I rested today and this weekend I'm going to ride!! Yay!! 

1500pm - Green Bean soup 2 small bowls
The same salad that I use to eat everyday except the broccoli is a lil bit over boiled today.. Yucks..

After Louise left at 6 pm .. I took a nap straight away til 2100pm.  Had my dinner at 2200pm..  2 slice of white bread skin and fried egg that my mom fried this morning..  And my favorite tomato juice.

It's nice and kinda fun sometimes to diet.. Especially when there's someone doing the same thing with you.  Diet and blogging together. 

Have fun dieting!

6 comments:

  1. Now only I know groceries shopping is good exercise haha.. should do it again next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup.. lets do it together once a week for this month shall we??

      Delete
  2. Come....I give you butt massage....

    ReplyDelete